Friday, September 26, 2008

What a surprise!





So yesterday after getting home from school, my roomates told me that I had recieved a package. I was so surprised to see that the Denver Watts had made me a scrapbook of my trip to Denver this last summer. I had so much fun on the trip and wish that it could have lasted longer. The book is amazing...Aunt Elaine did a great job on it as she always does. Thanks so much all you Denver Watts for the great time...I really enjoyed visiting with all of you. These are just some of the pages that are in the book. The pictures don't do it justice though. Thanks again!!!

1 comment:

Watts Happening said...

Micheal, what a wonderful keepsake of your trip to Denver. Your Denver Family has been very kind to you, how blessed you are to be so loved. I can't wait to see the book when you get home. Love ya ....Mom xoxoxo