Thursday, September 11, 2008
Sand Dunes!
So it was kind of sudden but we all decided to go to the sand dunes last night. It was about 8:30pm so it was dark, but it was so fun! There really isn't much to do except for play in the sand and run around and roll down hills, but it was great. The car I was riding in got stuck in the sand on the side of the road so we had to push it out of the rutt we were in, but it all worked out. We played a bunch of games, took pictures, and then afterwards went back to the apartment and warmed up and ate popcorn. We played more games and then after that I took a LONG HOT SHOWER. There was sand everywhere! My head was covered, as well as my feet, and I am still trying to get the sand out of my ears. Ugh. Anyway, I think we are going to go back again soon, but here are some pics to tide you over until the next post. Sorry but I don't have tons of pics of the actual dunes...I didn't want to screw up my camera...another person took their camera and they have pics but I haven't got them yet. Here are the ones I have so far! Enjoy!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm so glad you had such a great time! Is your opinion changing now? You need to blog about the cereal too!
Post a Comment